News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Sweets Kendamas One Year Sponsorship Contest

Started by SweetsKendamas, 16 January, 2013, 19:05:06

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetsKendamas

Everyone at Sweets Kendamas is stoked to add a new member to our team. We have been planning this contest for a while and can't wait to see all the entries. We have a lot of exciting things planned for Sweets Kendamas and this contest is just the beginning of it.

Our sponsorship contest style is a little different this time. We made a video describing in detail how the 1 year sponsorship will work and what you can expect if you win. There may also be some clips from our 2013 Sweets Kendamas Pro Team Edit.

BKA

Should we assume you're looking for North Americans for this comp?

SweetsKendamas

Oase has been sponsored by Sweets Kendamas for a while now and he is from Romania. As long as the winner helps spread the word about Sweets Kendama in their country i'm down.

BKA

Oase

yeaaa !!!  It dosent matter where you are from !!!

The Void

Sweets have announced their 5 finalists here:
http://sweetskendamas.com/sweets-pro-contest-2nd-round-announcement/

I'll link the videos below, as they seem to have linked all 5 images to the same video!

There's one clear standout there for me, but they all have to make a second round video now....
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BKA

JamesFM

Those round 2 videos are INSANE. Some of the best tricks I have ever seen. All of those guys deserve sponsorships.

RodDama

theres the 5th one! ;) and yea these guys all killed it in this contest. I do not envy the sweets guys having to make such a decision!!
-RodDama!

www.terrakendama.com

SamB

This contest is unbelievable. All these guys do mind bendingly technical tricks. This really could be anyone's.
BKO 2011 - 2nd, SRC 2011 - 2nd,  SRC 2012 - 2nd, EJC 2012 (unicorns) - 2nd, SRC 2013 - 2nd, BKO 2013 - 3rd - Always the bridesmaid...

BrandonYoder

JUST POSTED BY SWEETS:http://sweetskendamas.com/sweets-2013-pro-contest-winner/

"We are happy to announce Max Norcross as the winner of the 2013 Sweets Pro Contest, and the newest member of the Sweets Kendamas Pro Team.
Before we get into details, we'd first like to thank everyone who participated in the contest this year. The contest entries we received have completely changed the game, and have redefined what Pro-level Kendama play is all about. Every second round entry introduced new tricks to the Kendama world and it's crazy to think that it was all fueled by the chance to be a part of our team.

Judging this contest was incredibly hard. I can't say enough how blown away we were with the contest entries. All of the current Pro's gave their input and the decision was based on a combination of skill and overall production value. While every 2nd round entry blew our mind with the amount of skill displayed, Max's creativity, quality of content, and his contribution to the community over the years won us over. We expect our Pro's to be ambassadors for our brand and to help us with our mission of spreading Kendama love, and we are confident we've made the right choice in adding Max to the team."

BKA

BKA

Ha, yes.
For note, it's polite to add a link to your source where possible/relevant. People like traffic to their sites. :)

BrandonYoder