News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

GLOKEN Kendama Photo Contest International

Started by BKA, 09 October, 2012, 02:06:22

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

...with some very nice prizes. Runs until October 29th.

Go to http://www.facebook.com/GlobalKendamasNetwork (hopefully it's publicly viewable) and then the PDF Tab image for the full details.

BKA

Pleased to see these changes announced:
QuoteWe have to announce about an alteration of GLOKEN Kendama Photo Contest International.

It is to take account of Facebook's guidelines.

We are terribly sorry to change the contest's information during the entry period, we should have done so from the beginning,
GLOKEN will think it over and learn more.

Details of amendments to the rules are as follows:

-All kendama lovers can enter whether the entrants have a Facebook account or not.

-Send your photo via email to "cnt@gloken.net", not via facebook's private message.

-Over 100 kendama lovers in Japan will be appointed by GLOKEN as judges to vote the 1st through 9th prizes.
 Thus, winners will NOT be judged by the amount of "Likes" on Facebook.

We also have to say that the contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.

PLEASE see Entry Information before your entry.
We hope for many entries to the contest.

GLOKEN

BKA

The Void

Well done to all the winners. I'm surprised Daniela's shot didn't get anything - I thought that was really nice. The 2nd place one is just... weird! :) Good work Dave Mateo on getting into 2 of the 9 shots. And thanks to GLOKEN for running the comp.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Daniela

thanks, Void!!! I'm also a little bit surprised.... But that's life... So i have to accept it. I gave my best, I wanted to represent Switzerland with theirs mountains.  ;)