News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

tubeyoub problems

Started by s070s, 15 October, 2016, 14:49:40

Previous topic - Next topic

s070s

hi'ya

so i finished my EJC edit and pit it on the internets and what happends
you tube shut the video down because of the song.
so ... i'm not happy

Let make this the complain about youtube thread ..
- please share you good or bad experiences with this site
- do you guys have any fixes for me ?
- alternatives ?
- and some good old fashion ... 'back in the day you could do .... '  remarks  ;)

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

KenSan

@s070s Have you put it up somewhere else yet? Vimeo would be a good one.
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

The Void

@KenSan It's up and ready to go, when @s070s checks his messages. :)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

s070s

s070s

vimeo is just the same as youtube, in copyright stuff , right?

KenSan

3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

jakub.zahumensky

Vimeo might be more tolerant than youtube in copyright violations, but it might convert your video into lower resolution/frame rate if you have a free account (I am not sure, but I seem this was the case for my ditching Vimeo). Also, youtube has a library of free songs you can use in your videos. Nothing grand, but it's free. Also, I magine there might be site(s) offering free audio for unrestricted use (creative commons license), like there is pixabay.com for pictures (not accessible from chrome right now, because of the big http to https switch I guess... it works fine from Firefox.) The last option you have is - make your own music :D

Update: Yes, Vimeo converted my 1080p video down to 720p, not cool :D the frame rate seems to be untouched at 50fps. And I also remember that it took Vimeo ages to process the video(s).

I miss google videos... :D

s070s