News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Kendama Records! You can do it how many times!?!?!?!

Started by Dave, 03 November, 2011, 21:47:46

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

@The Void, your records have been viewed by a moderator, and their decision is.....

"They look fine to me; accepted!"

Note: Moderators may participate in record attempts, but if so, their attempts will be judged by a different moderator. Any attempts at breaking a record currently held by a moderator will be judged by a different moderator.

ray

So curious. Nobody has the record of Big cup. I arrived more than 10. Someone more or I am a superhero?
Enjoy your life. Circus and love!

ray

Enjoy your life. Circus and love!

the milky oolong

Quote from: ray on 14 October, 2015, 18:21:02
   So curious. Nobody has the record of Big cup. I arrived more than 10. Someone more or I am a superhero?

You are a superhero.
Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

shalafi

Quote from: ray on 16 November, 2015, 21:38:37
   Are there any webpage with all records?
The very first post is a compilation.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

BKA

The Void

This Void guy's got too many of the records. Screw him.

http://juggling.tv/15771 ← Please go to JTV for HD/download
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BKA

@The Void , your record has been viewed by a moderator, and their decision is.....

"Looks fine to me (although I do prefer a bit more variety in my edits:)) Seriously, all rock solid, well done!! "

Note: Moderators may participate in record attempts, but if so, their attempts will be judged by a different moderator. Any attempts at breaking a record currently held by a moderator will be judged by a different moderator.

kendamatty

I thought that I'd have a stab at the wingwalker attempt.... (apologies for the atrocious lighting!)

http://juggling.tv/15772 ← Please go to JTV for HD/download

The Void

Ah, well, if leaning on cabinets is allowed, all bets are off! ;-P
Good work, mate[nb]official approval pending[/nb]. And...
Quote from: The Void on 09 March, 2016, 15:05:17Screw him.
...glad you agreed with me.

#inthekitchenatparties
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BKA

@kendamatty  , your record has been viewed by a moderator, and their decision is....

"Despite the terrible video quality, I counted 9. The choppy video in the early ones is very annoying, but I'm up to pass that."

The Void

Here's another one for @kendamatty to hammer down on:

http://juggling.tv/15775 ← Please go to JTV for HD/download

Close up image attached, too, for good measure.

BKA

@The Void , your record has been viewed by a moderator, and their decision is.....

"Looks like four to me, all good!"

The Void

Thanks, mods.

Now, Hanging Scoop Spike, with apologies to @mreasyguy and @Dimensions ,...

http://juggling.tv/15786 ← Please go to JTV for HD/download

The Void

Wow, just realised that that is the first Hanging trick that's had a record set for it.
There's space there for someone to grab a new record...
Hanging Spike
Hanging Aeroplane
Hanging 1-Turn Aeroplane
Hanging 2-Turn Aeroplane
Hanging Lighthouse
Hanging 1-Turn Lighthouse
Hanging 2-Turn Lighthouse
Get 2 or more in a row of any of those, and you've set a record! C'mon dudes, who's up for it?