News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Kendamapp For Iphone

Started by br4d24, 12 February, 2013, 08:12:16

Previous topic - Next topic

br4d24

Could you please make a free or lite version for the iphone available please! I dont have a credit card to use on the internet so I dont have any way of purchasing it :( I believe there is a lite or free version available for andriod right?

It would be really great for us people with apple phones who like to go through ladders and stuff while out and about!

The Void

Really sorry, but our iOS developer is tied up in life issues right now. :-(
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

br4d24

Bawww!

I just remembered i could get an itunes card to grab it! I have a jailbreak but i dont want to steal a cent from the dama community-making this possibly a first purchase on itunes lol.

BKA

Go ahead and use the gift card, it makes no difference to us. (Well, I don't think so, anyway.) But anyway, it certainly wouldn't be stealing.

br4d24

no no i mean i could just download it for free via jailbreak :P

Does anyone have a pdf of any of the books you guys have available? I cant find them anywhere here in canada, and again... no credit card so i cant really buy it online unless i find someone else to use their card for me.