News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Kendama Records! You can do it how many times!?!?!?!

Started by Dave, 03 November, 2011, 21:47:46

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

@The Void , your record has been viewed by a moderator, and their decision is.....

"That's 5!"

Note: Moderators may participate in record attempts, but if so, their attempts will be judged by a different moderator. Any attempts at breaking a record currently held by a moderator will be judged by a different moderator.

the milky oolong

Might try a few Hanging 1-Turn Lights or even better Hanging 1-Turn Inward Lunars tomorrow, when there's some good lighting about.
Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

shalafi

I have to submit a record I recorded yesterday...
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

the milky oolong

As I flunked Outlink I had to settle with this during a tea-break this morning:

EDIT: And this too:

http://juggling.tv/15794 ← Please go to JTV for HD/download
Kendama Berlin

BKA

@the milky oolong , your record has been reviewed by a moderator, and their verdict is...

"
Quote-Balance tricks should be held still for 3 seconds.
You're really pushing this on the first few, but JUST got away with it. 6 Hanging 1-Turn Lighthouses are yours.

Edit: Also, note: being backlit by the window puts you in shadow. In this video, it's still just about clear, but that could make it hard to judge."

Note: Moderators may participate in record attempts, but if so, their attempts will be judged by a different moderator. Any attempts at breaking a record currently held by a moderator will be judged by a different moderator.

the milky oolong

Eek, yeah, usual balcony spot is currently out-of-bounds and I've got to stay put today. Well, glad you encouraged me to go for something all the same. I'll push my luck and post these last two anyway (filmed before your comment, otherwise I'd have left it til another day):

Kendama Berlin

BKA

@the milky oolong , your records have been reviewed by a moderator, and their verdict is...

"Hanging 1-Turn Aeroplanes: 3
Hanging 2-Turn Lighthouses: 3 (First one not still for 3 seconds).
Backlighting was not too bad in this case, but a more intricate trick may have been difficult to see clearly.
Anyway, well done!"

The Void

I like my Royal Beech Beauty.

http://juggling.tv/15797 ← Please go to JTV for HD/download
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

Seems like everyone is taking on records, so here's something pseudo related to outlink
http://juggling.tv/15796 ← Please go to JTV for HD/download
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

BKA

@shalafi , your record has been reviewed by a moderator, and their verdict is...

"7 solid Rotary Spikes there. Well done."

BKA

@the milky oolong , your Monkey's Chair record has been viewed by a moderator, and their verdict is...

"needed to be held for three seconds". Rejected, sorry.

The Void

I actually got 4, but the damn loose connection on my camera kicked in and cut the fourth. :/

http://juggling.tv/16061 ← Please go to JTV for HD/download
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BKA

@The Void  , your Everest record attempt has been viewed by a moderator, and their verdict is...

"Looks fine to me. Accepted!"

The Void

Submitted for moderators' consideration, Hanging 1-turn Aeroplanes:

http://juggling.tv/16280 ← Please go to JTV for HD/download

BKA

@The Void , your attempt has been viewed by a moderator, and their verdict is...

"I counted 6 hanging one-turn aeroplanes, not a fan of the back and forth swing, but still valid."