News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Outlink, 2014

Started by BKA, 26 January, 2014, 16:23:15

Previous topic - Next topic

s070s

BKA

[user]Dimensions[/user]: Lucky for you, we can just see enough of the Drill spin to Accept. And if we say GMT, we mean GMT.
[user]s070s[/user]: Accepted.

talincrow

The Void

[user]talincrow[/user]: Ah, that's the grip I used to use. But I found that the "from above" one gave me a more consistently straight throw. Anyway, Accepted!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

talincrow

Yes, I was confused when I saw the trick done on the kendama app (saw it there first), then the one used on the video here in the thread. I was having a hard time adjusting to the "better" way to do it, since I first started practicing with the original way. I'll be sure to practice it with the "better" way from now on!

kendamatty

Here it goes! A bit of a dudd drill bit, but hit it home eventually...

BKA Outlink - Trick 10 - juggling videos hosted @ Juggling.tv

The Void

Nice sitting action finish. Accepted.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

theobau

The Void

[user]theobau[/user]: A little messy, but accepted!
So that's 6 through to the next round:
theobau
kendamatty
talincrow
s070s
Dimensions
MisterJumpshoe

The Void

BKA Outlink 2014 Trick #11:
BKA Outlink 2014 Trick #11 - juggling videos hosted @ Juggling.tv
Tsurushi Chuzara Gokui.
Keyword:Eagles
Deadline: 22:30GMT April 6th

mrjuggles

Wow, I was sure you said the 4th the first time I watched the video, but I just re-watched it and indeed you did say the 3rd...so bummed out!

The Void

Oh, sorry you went out like that. But actually, when recording the video, I suddenly realised I had not checked which date was "3 days from now", so I quickly guessed. (Forgetting there were 31 days in March). So actually, you had an extra day on that one anyway. :-P

talincrow

Spike or no spike at the end?

The Void

No spike. (It would have been spike, but I missed it, so not fair to expect you guys to get it when I didn't!)

Hold still for 3 seconds though!

s070s

that was a tough one ...