News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Monthly Bristol Meeting - Monday Night Kendama

Started by The Void, 07 October, 2015, 17:18:52

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Session last night with @Dimensions @Woodsy @Mikegee Curtis, and even Jon - getting his first Jumping Stick, Earth Turn and Turnovers. :-)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Woodsy

I may be able to pop over tonight. Hoping to bring Curtis and Danny and maybe a new player too!

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Dimensions

Won't be able to make this one, unfortunately
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

The Void

Pic from Monday, with @Woodsy & Curtis. Club is CLOSED ON JAN 28th. Open again as normal in Feb.

Woodsy

Is it on/open tonight? Think there may be three-five of us coming! :D

The Void

The Void

Nice session last night with @Woodsy Danny, Max and @Mikegee . Pic! (especially for Mike 😁):

The Void

Kendama players outnumbered jugglers tonight! Jordan, @Woodsy Curtis @Dice126 Danny @Mikegee and B... damn, forgot your name, sorry!
Pic:

The Void

Me, yes. I believe Rob has an all-day shoot, so no. @Woodsy