News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Union Kendama UK

Started by johndmc, 05 June, 2016, 13:13:17

Previous topic - Next topic

johndmc

Hi, all! Has anyone tried or bought a Union before? I'm not sure they're still going as the website is very out of stock with nothing new for a few years. Anyone had any experiences with KendamaUK or Union Kendamas?

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Dont practice what you can do, practice what you can't! :)

KenSan

Yeah I've noticed this site never re stocks to.

I've had a couple of unions and there not too bad for the money, but I am not a fan of the string through ferrule set up they use which is the same as Kendama USA tributes.

But they dispatched quickly which was good. This was about a year and a half ago though.

They did have a couple of pink ozora and maybe a black instock which would be a much better buy in my humble opinion!

3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

johndmc

Thanks, they seem to have been inactive for about 18 months. I tried a friends ozora recently (I currently have two sunrises) and really enjoyed it, sooo different and seemed lighter. I'm going to get a Royal

KenSan

@johndmc  Royal is a very good choice and I am sure @The Void will be happy! I have 3 and out of the box they are great! The sarado height is the best set I've seen on many kendamas and doesn't usually need working down to get the best lunar (all round balance) that other brands sometimes do!

You will definitely need and ozora or 3 or 5 in your kendama collection at some point though!
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

johndmc

Quote from: KenSan on 07 June, 2016, 11:10:32
@johndmc  Royal is a very good choice and I am sure @The Void will be happy! I have 3 and out of the box they are great! The sarado height is the best set I've seen on many kendamas and doesn't usually need working down to get the best lunar (all round balance) that other brands sometimes do!

You will definitely need and ozora or 3 or 5 in your kendama collection at some point though!
Thanks for the advice. Yeah my wishlist is growing by the day [emoji12].

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk