News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Official BKA gradings

Started by BKA, 08 January, 2012, 07:38:18

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

Another month, another try, a better Moshi, and a 1st Dan to @myhotcaffeine . Congratulations!
[Please log in to see the attachment.]

myhotcaffeine

Quote from: BKA on 01 August, 2015, 11:19:51
Another month, another try, a better Moshi, and a 1st Dan to @myhotcaffeine . Congratulations!
[Please log in to see the attachment.]

Thanks so much for taking the time to meet me in July! It was truly a pleasure.

BKA

@Dimensions just slayed 5th Dan.
Bang boom wow, so well done Rob!

Kengeaa

Well done @Dimensions..!! Fifth Dan is crazy, how long have you been playing?

LarsVegas

So @Dimensions is the next to enter the race for the first non-Japanese 6th Dan. Congratulations - and well deserved.
EKO 2012 - European Beginner Champion

Kev

Quote from: LarsVegas on 13 August, 2015, 20:43:40
So @Dimensions is the next to enter the race for the first non-Japanese 6th Dan. Congratulations - and well deserved.

Yes indeed. Although he will probably be beaten to it as he has to wait 6 years before he's allowed to enter!

Very well deserved though.

Dimensions

Thanks guys!
@Kengeaa I've been playing for about 3 years now, so I'm pretty darn chuffed with my new Dan!
@LarsVegas Apparently you have to be a Jappanese adult to even atempt 6th Dan - which is 21. So a six year wait for me.
Six years six Dans

Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

LarsVegas

@Dimensions : well, six years is long, but you _can_ wait. To become Japanese is more difficult. But I can't imagine that you have to be Japanese - Void has already tried to get the 6th Dan. But then, maybe he is Japanese and I just don't know ...
EKO 2012 - European Beginner Champion

Dimensions

By "Japanese Adult" I meant the legal age of which you then become an adult by Japan law.
or something along those lines :)

And also a big well done to Lucien for also getting his 5th Dan - but this time on his first go!
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

BKA

Did you get a new grading at EKO this week? BKA was not keeping records, so please send us a PM with:

Your new grading/moshikame/speed trick B scores. We will update our records this weekend.
Thanks!

@MisterJumpshoe @cello_91 @Dimensions @jakub.zahumensky @Elmoney @Jak @Kev @joris.schweppe @s070s @Oase @mreasyguy @icedzed @shalafi @anyoneelse?

BKA

Congratulations to all recent gradees/improvers. Here are only some photos...

Forum profiles updated and http://kendama.co.uk/dan.html /Pre-Dan/Kyu pages updated too, with the info we have.
@Elmoney , @Oase, @MisterJumpshoe @Maicodama please confirm your moshi/STB scores, thanks!

If we've missed you out, let us know!

Maicodama

Alexis said it was 432 moshis. Thanks void!
Instagrams
@project.ark
@maico.ps
@eurodama_

azleonhart

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but was extremely happy i managed to pay a visit to JKA recently and managed..

Used a TK-16 for the moshi (superb weight, by the way!) And a Mugen for the rest.
What the trick?

BKA

Congratulations, @azleonhart ! Your forum profile has been updated. We'll get to the Dan register in a day or two.

KenSan

3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)