News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

BKA123 Feel The Colour

Started by The Void, 18 August, 2015, 11:42:35

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

KendamaCampers had a sneak preview of this last week.
Thematically inspired by Juggletween, @kendamatty , @donald grant and I made this for you all to check out.

HD, full screen!

BKA123 - Feel The Colour - juggling videos hosted @ Juggling.tv
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

Nice silly transitions. And good flow overall. Very entertaining.

I recall the envelope trick from Matt being recorded one year ago...
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

LarsVegas

Very nice. Very entertaining - and not only the transitions. There were many original tricks.
EKO 2012 - European Beginner Champion

nils

As shalafi and Lars said! I've never thought much of unicorns, but you guys changed that :D GREAT vid!
Mr European Speed Trick Champion 2010! :D (as suggested by The Void)

donald grant

Been through in Edinburgh for the last few days, and just got a chance to watch this.  Thanks for putting it all together, Void.  Liked Matt's "touch the hippo" combo very much!

The Void

Cheers, all. It was a fun project. I originally thought of doing this for the collab video, but I thought it would be too much cat-herding. I enjoyed the surprises of seeing what came in from @kendamatty each time, and even though I ended up filming all of Donald's clips, it was still a small surprise to see what they looked like with all the transitions in the editing timeline.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

kendamatty

Thanks for this Void, it turned out great! The script and editing went together very nicely.

I loved Void's penguin drill, and I still cannot fathom Donald's string flicks and grabs, c-whips and twists with the Blue KD...

Also, regarding the hippo trick... What you didn't see after hitting the trick was not the white KD coming crashing down into my skull (which I was rather fearful of), but instead it getting stuck in the tree branch 12ft above my head. Getting it down proved challenging, I snapped the string and nearly lost a shoe in the process.

And in response to Void, I was quite an unruly cat, getting clips off just me was hard enough!

Dimensions

Said this at EKO so I'll say it here:
Loving the transitions and the creativity in this video, I think this may start a new era of scripted juggling videos!

The video sorta reminds me of this diabolo gem from a while back
[noembed][/noembed]
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6