News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Fast hand downspike from lighthouse

Started by shalafi, 04 November, 2013, 08:46:48

Previous topic - Next topic

RodDama

my computer just doesnt film very well.. i just moved to a new province! and need to find my camera gear.. lol
-RodDama!

www.terrakendama.com

Cliffdama

I will give this another try when i'm back home.

If i trow up the tama along with the ken i'm almost able to land it. Is that allowed to?

shalafi

Quote from: RodDama on 13 November, 2013, 03:36:14
my computer just doesnt film very well.. i just moved to a new province! and need to find my camera gear.. lol
Seriously, most smartphones record in more than decent quality. Mine even has 1080p.

You could probably upload it to youtube directly from your phone, or to dropbox and then get it from there in your PC.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

RodDama

ill see what i can do.. lol sorry! my computer is pretty old and mac and doesnt like my android phone.. ill figure something out though
-RodDama!

www.terrakendama.com

shalafi

RodDama

ah that worked! thanks for that shalafi! uploaded..converting on vimeo so in 45 mins ill post it!
-RodDama!

www.terrakendama.com

RodDama

ok here ya go! this is how i usually do it.. not so much alling to fast hand... i grab it the way it is and twist my wrist to get the spike

-RodDama!

www.terrakendama.com

shalafi

Pretty Cool! Thanks for uploading it!

RodDama

-RodDama!

www.terrakendama.com

Tetsuya Takahashi

About this trick in edits, Kris Bosch does it in the Ken co pro video if I'm not mistaken

RodDama

its part of a line i do in the india part of my new edits (havent dropped that part yet though :)) i do it lighthouse, to lunar, to stilt! :)
-RodDama!

www.terrakendama.com