News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Terra Purpleheart (#1 Beta series) for sale

Started by AlexSmith, 31 May, 2012, 22:31:11

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexSmith

Hey all,

Last night we put the first Purpleheart ken of the Beta series up for sale. You can get some more info on the Terra Facebook page, and see the auction for the ken here

We're stoked to get these out! The Beta series represents the highest quality products we've made to date, really happy on how it's all come together.

Greg the Strangler

I'm really happy to see Terra get a better logo. The prior really wasn't cutting it IMHO.
January–Kengarden Beginner Champion
May–Kengarden Intermediate Champion
December–Kengarden Advanced Champion

SamB

Crikey that price went up fast! Looks like a beaut but it's beyond my funds.
BKO 2011 - 2nd, SRC 2011 - 2nd,  SRC 2012 - 2nd, EJC 2012 (unicorns) - 2nd, SRC 2013 - 2nd, BKO 2013 - 3rd - Always the bridesmaid...

Sponge.

Such a beauty, mad that the price is so high   >:( Congrats to whoever gets it, I hope it's worth the money

AlexSmith

Quote from: Greg the Strangler on 01 June, 2012, 04:46:47
I'm really happy to see Terra get a better logo. The prior really wasn't cutting it IMHO.
Kristin is sitting next to me, and she agrees wholeheartedly. I always liked the old 'logo' we had; though she always got mad at me for calling it that and would say "its not a logo". There are some things I'll just never understand about the design world I guess..