News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

North Carolina...Looking for Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill kendama players!

Started by NCKendama, 14 May, 2012, 00:14:00

Previous topic - Next topic

NCKendama

I am looking for other people in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill North Carolina area that play kendama.

I would love to meet up with others to practice and learn from!

I also work for Bahama Kendama (Delaware) and sell at the Raleigh Flea Market and other community sales. I would like to meet up with others and continue to build kendama's popularity in any way!!

I hope to hear from everyone in NC!!!

-Pat

BKA

Hi Pat,
Good luck finding other players near you. (Did you read the relevant question on the FAQ, by the way? I think Paul at http://www.flowcircus.com/ in NC plays a little kendama.)

And welcome to the forum!

NCKendama

Thank you!

I also wanted to say I LOVE the Kendama App on my iPhone featuring the video clips with The Void, Donald and the rest of the crew. It has really helped me with my game and broadened my horizons with some tricks I've never seen.

Thanks again for providing a forum to connect with others and spread the phenomenon.

-Pat

BKA

Thanks Pat, glad to hear it. (We'd love it if you could find the time to rate/review the app on iTunes, by the way! :-) )

Anthony A

Quote from: NCKendama on 14 May, 2012, 23:01:18
Thank you!

I also wanted to say I LOVE the Kendama App on my iPhone featuring the video clips with The Void, Donald and the rest of the crew. It has really helped me with my game and broadened my horizons with some tricks I've never seen.

Thanks again for providing a forum to connect with others and spread the phenomenon.

-Pat

Hey Pat,

I live in Brooklyn now but I'm looking to relocate to Charlotte with my girlfriend this summer. I know that's not exactly in the area you want but I'm sure we could meet up somewhere and play a little bit. I'll also be looking for people to juggle with but I know there are a few groups in that area.

I'll keep you posted on my moving situation.

- Anthony