News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Cooper Eddy // Sweets Kendamas Pro

Started by shalafi, 12 June, 2015, 20:57:51

Previous topic - Next topic

shalafi

Cooper Eddy has been promoted to the Pro team on Sweets. Congrats!

Some insane tricks, mainly starting after 1:30 or so. Definitely worth watching.

Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

Just came here to post that.
I really liked the String-pinged Reversing Turntable. The final combo wasn't bad either.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Dimensions

Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

shalafi

The turntable was really crazy, but I liked the crazy lighthouse flip better.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

the milky oolong

So original. That Finger Hook Lunar Tré stuff is just bonkers. And Tightrope Border's Balance > Somersault on Boarder's Balance etc? What the? Every time Cooper Eddy brings something out I'm blown away.
Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

Icemonkey

That crazy lighthouse thing where he balanced the edge of the base cup in the hole was awesome. That sometimes happens to me on accident for half a second when I'm practicing lighthouses on my sweets focus atack complete (probabaly the stickiest kendama ever). I wonder if there's a name for it, I would call it the leaning tower of pisa haha.

That last combo blew my mind too, when he did the tightrope>flip to borders balance I was already amazed and I thought he was just going to go to spike after that but then he went for another flip to borders balance, my jaw hit the floor after that. Some of the most creative and insanely hard tricks I've ever seen done. The only other people that I've seen that are as creative are the guys from krom.

BKA

It's called "Crazy Lighthouse". :-) You can search the forum... there's a thread for it, somewhere...