News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

New arrivals thread (pics) - what did you just get?

Started by The Void, 31 January, 2014, 14:28:35

Previous topic - Next topic

fiddletriks

Quote from: KenSan on 27 December, 2016, 17:39:34
@rhys_goes_peace Cant go wrong with any Ozora IMO

Some Christmas acquisitions:

A fabled yellow ozora, maple ozora (which everyone should own) RWB with KUSA silk tama and a Kaizen half spilit!
Sick cop man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
*welsh thistle*

KenSan

Ha cheers @fiddletriks I couldn't resist the yellow Oz when kenCo put them up on their site. The maple oz plays like a dream and the silk painted tamas on the RWB and kaizen are quite playable too.
Birthday at the end of January ::)
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

rhys_goes_peace

Last Sunday was my birthday, and I got this Tribute - and I love it! I'm probably going to do a review once I've played it more.
Check out my instagram: @rhysgoespeace

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

KenSan

@The Void  That mugen ken has a lovely tan. Very nice.

That reminds me I had a little play on @BenPycroft24 wine red mugen at BKO. Ha ha yank dama :o It was a nice kendama for sure but I would take an Ozora any day of the week.
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

BenPycroft24

That gold mugen looks beautiful @The Void
@KenSan it's a beauty to play for sure. Markus landed a first t yank on it as well haha!

The Void

Cheers. I may give it a little click today, now I've finished setting up this festival, and I'm officially on holiday. :-)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Sowdz

@The Void Hi, how do I add a picture into the new gear section? I clicked on additional items and tried to add a photo but it always says it's to large....

Thanks Marc

The Void

@Sowdz Hey Marc,
There's a 500KB limit on attachments, so you'd have to shrink it first. Or use Twitter, or IG to put the pic online, then just copy and paste the Share URL link into a forum post.
(There's a thread about this with more detail in the Technical Questions section. )

Sowdz

@The Void thanks mate! Looking into now!!! 2 1/2 wks in now... We got the bird landed....my best combo at mo is swing in spike, around Europe followed by 2xearth turn. We both practice on our lunch break break...
Thanks buddy

Sowdz

Just received my ozora.. Will use this heavily and prob use it for a grading later in the year....

The Void

Unichuck1

My yancy customs arrived there's so nice to play and feel amazing

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

BKA

Look nice.

@Unichuck1 We're going to merge this into the "new arrivals" thread, in the Gear section.

Unichuck1

Quote from: BKA on 21 August, 2017, 14:34:47
Look nice.

@Unichuck1 We're going to merge this into the "new arrivals" thread, in the Gear section.
OK still getting used to this forum so forgive me if I put it in the wrong place haha

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk