News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The ever popular "Today I..." thread

Started by BatDancer, 04 July, 2011, 21:24:24

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Today I posted off an order to someone who saw us all playing on Saturday. Tonight, I had a jam at the club with Rob, who suggested Frying Pan>Nod to Wingwalker, which I got after a few goes. So then he suggested a harder version, which I'll have to work on!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

As suggested/requested by @Dimensions , here are a couple of tricks. #JumperInTheSun
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Tried a hard trick in the garden today. It was too hard. Or too hot. Possibly both.

The Void

(I tried again when it was cooler. Still didn't get it. Can't blame the weather then!)

Meanwhile, today, here's a quick Crook Europe for you:
https://twitter.com/RoyalKendama/status/1101138736933416960

The Void

Bit cold today, so just a quick Moonbase exit variant, plus the cup-of-tea Whirlwind ET.

The Void

I found this clip lurking in the back of the fridge. So here's this for today...
https://twitter.com/RoyalKendama/status/1102218986589249538

The Void

A couple from last night, one each from me and @Dimensions . Mine's a Handroll Juggle The World, with a bonus Cup Of Tea trick for @Woodsy :-). Rob can tell you what his was!

The Void

The Void

The Void

Today I had a bash at KCC 26. Got half way. Whaddya mean, "late"?

The Void

It was howling like the wolf outside today, so just a couple of kitchen tricks. Cleared out a few GBs from the hard drive too.

The Void

Fairly quiet at the club tonight (apart from the sound of me dropping). Here's a Handroll Juggle Europe (one up from last week's ...World) for you.
https://twitter.com/RoyalKendama/status/1105265623192559617

johndmc81

Quote from: The Void on 09 March, 2019, 22:25:25
This looks fun, never done this before but will give it a try.
The variant following the misunderstanding of the swing earth to bird in trick sounds like one to try too haha

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

The Void

Quote from: johndmc81 on 12 March, 2019, 06:43:49
Quote from: The Void on 09 March, 2019, 22:25:25
This looks fun, never done this before but will give it a try.
The variant following the misunderstanding of the swing earth to bird in trick sounds like one to try too haha
Yes. I've never been very good with these "Re-Swings" though - I never seem to get a smooth entry. Two people who spring to mind are @kendamatty and @s070s . If you want to try it, guys, it's:
Swing In > Re-swing to Bird > Re-Swing In
It's pouring with rain here today, so I might give this one a go in the kitchen, as it doesn't need height.

The Void

^
|
Didn't have any luck with that, but I did find this J-Whip thing that I didn't post last month. Needs tidying up (and throwing into a game of KEN sometime. 😉)
https://twitter.com/RoyalKendama/status/1105627930540023808