News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The ever popular "Today I..." thread

Started by BatDancer, 04 July, 2011, 21:24:24

Previous topic - Next topic

shalafi

We're getting old, Mr Void...

Today was sunny, so I played in the garden for a few minutes at lunchtime.

I landed a nice around the USA relatively fast, which is a good thing since I still suck at earth turns.

I also practiced big cup fast hand aeroplane and big cup fast hand lighthouse. I got way better at the first one, still lots of work to do on the second one
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

Quote from: shalafi on 12 April, 2016, 23:38:18big cup fast hand lighthouse. .... still lots of work to do
Are you doing a 0.25 turn or 1.25? I find the first much easier.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

1.25, never thought of the other one, will try it tomorrow

The Void

With IKO gone, and being out of Outlink, today I practised 6th Dan. And passed. Couple of 10th-attempters, but I'll take it.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

Quote from: The Void on 14 April, 2016, 16:14:12
With IKO gone, and being out of Outlink, today I practised 6th Dan. And passed. Couple of 10th-attempters, but I'll take it.
With the amount of 8/10 that are in the 6th Dan, 10th attempts are quite expected I'd say

fiddletriks

This evening I finally did swing small bird- gunslinger earth turn - bid bird - in

Instagram: @cruizerd4ft
*welsh thistle*

The Void

Nice. Sounds like you'd've been at home with the current Outlink too.

fiddletriks

Quote from: The Void on 14 April, 2016, 23:21:31
Nice. Sounds like you'd've been at home with the current Outlink too.
Haha it deffos gave me a few ideas
*welsh thistle*

KenSan

500+ moshi kami and two double UFOs  8)
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

BKA

Quote from: KenSan on 15 April, 2016, 11:27:40500+ moshi kami and two double UFOs  8)
Never underestimate the Moshi Kame. Well played.

donald grant

Small bird reverse earth turn reverse orbit to small bird, reverse turn in.  And, thanks to my lovely new mystery string, yank aeroplane!

The Void

Ha, that last one is one that you have to get on film!

The Void

The Void

Damn 2-Turn Lighthouse. No 6th Dan pass for me today.

fiddletriks

Was just that silly
Lunar line that got me :(

Instagram: @cruizerd4ft
*welsh thistle*