News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Sweets Pro model or Atack Complete

Started by shumanyo, 24 August, 2014, 14:10:07

Previous topic - Next topic

shumanyo

Hi I'm new here and I'm looking to get a new kendama......I already have a Ozora and A Krom deluxe. I'm now looking for something very tacky now for practicing all these balance tricks and I'm hesitating between the Sweets Pro model and the Atack complete that they are doing. If any of you tried both, can you let me know how do you compare them and you like them?

Thanks a lot!!

Cliffdama

Hmms i myself wluld never buy a atack again. This first 5minutes its fun but after thats it feels like cheating. I think a pro model is a much better choice. It takes a bit longer to wear in. But it gets realy sticky, and not feel like cheating. You will be satisfied landing balance tricks.

emagdnim

I think the pro is a better option.

But then again I traded my atack, and now I want a new one.
I am trying to learn border balance, an atack would make that easyer than my natty tamma.

But if you can you should buy a homegrown, best sweets ever..

Cliffdama

Emagdnim . For bb http://shop.kendamausa.com/collections/sunrise-kendamas/products/sunrise-hardwood-5-ring-multi-color-on-walnut-handle . This thing gets so tacky after a while. This is where i did my first. 0.2 sec bb on. And the balance is amazin for lunars etc. And so is the sound!