News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Kaizen Cherry Wine or White, also Krom, what should I get/advice

Started by Icemonkey, 23 May, 2015, 21:26:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Icemonkey

So I need some advice. I want to get a Cherry Kaizen (because I played with my friend's cherry KendamaUSA Turner Thorne 2013 pro mod and remembered liking it--although that was a year ago) but I'm not completely sure which one, it's down to these two:

• Kaizen Cherry Wood Translucent - Glossy Wine Looks sick and this is the one I might prefer to get more, but I'm not sure because I think I've heard bad things about the translucent paint. Can anyone confirm if the translucent paint is good or bad/how this kendama is?
  • Kaizen Cherry Wood - Silk White This one also looks really nice, and I've only heard good things about the paint on it, so I think I'll get this one if anyone confirms that the Translucent paint on the Wine is bad. EDIT: Actually I have heard that the silk paint gets glossy after a while, anyone have any experience with this?
I've also been wanting to get a Krom, and I just like to know if anyone has experience with the Deluxe Mahogony Emerald one? It looks super sweet but I just want to know if the tama paint is good/or if I should get a different Krom instead?

EDIT (Again): Now I can't decide if I want that Mahogany Emerald, this, or this! Aaah!

So... thoughts?

P.S. Unrelated (sort of), but I thought I'd let everyone know that there's a Krom sale going on at KendamaUSA for the next 12 days