News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

E.K.O. 2016 - Netherlands - EJC

Started by BKA, 18 November, 2015, 15:44:18

Previous topic - Next topic

BKA

Quote from: cello_91 on 29 February, 2016, 23:08:11when doing "23. Moon Base Beta" ..
can you "regrip" the tama before the final "in" ?
it seems like the hole was pointing upwards in the video, but it should be somewhere downwards, as the tama was bound to the cup..  ;D

maybe i got something wrong :)
Grip once. Work your angles. Move your hand, not your grip.

cello_91

ok i'll work on it!

i chose saturday btw!

BKA

[Log in to see the attached picture]

Reminder! Pre-reg!

s070s

so ... who's getting a ticket for the whole week of camping ??

SamB

I have a vague plan of cycling there and back and camping the week. Getting my ticket today.
BKO 2011 - 2nd, SRC 2011 - 2nd,  SRC 2012 - 2nd, EJC 2012 (unicorns) - 2nd, SRC 2013 - 2nd, BKO 2013 - 3rd - Always the bridesmaid...

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

s070s

The Void

Mikami-san is coming again this year! :)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

jakub.zahumensky

Quote from: s070s on 29 March, 2016, 14:36:27
so ... who's getting a ticket for the whole week of camping ??

I am - well, I've paid at the end of March and haven't received any confirmation yet, so... I'll email them today.

@cello_91 - Gala show ticket (Show: Saturday 6 August 21:00 )

The Void

cello_91

cello_91

@The Void mikai is comming ?!?!!  :o :o :) :) :) :) so nice to hear!!  :D ;D :) :)

kendamatty

Flights booked! I'm arriving on Tuesday 2nd at lunchtime, and fly back on Friday 5th at lunchtime! I may even be bringing my bodyguard @LSARTWORK ...

emagdnim

Hope I can go.
If I come it is only one day, dont wanna mis my little boy the whole week.

hope to see you guys there