News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

What's you most detested trick?

Started by ray, 17 October, 2015, 18:49:06

Previous topic - Next topic

ray

The only trick I don't like to practice (at the moment) is Moshi Kame. I like to play it but I don't like to get a score.

I think some kendamers passed all exercises without any mistake but then in they fault in Moshi Kame at the first click.

And you? Are there any trick that you don't like to play?
Enjoy your life. Circus and love!

Kev

The Void

I don't know about "detested". If there's a trick I really dislike, then I just won't try it.
But I suppose if it was in a competition that I wanted to enter, then I'd have to.
Ken grip Base Cup Scoop Up (from WKO) baffles me....
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

ray

Quote from: Kev on 18 October, 2015, 10:01:11
Good Moshi Kame thread here @ray - http://www.kendama.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,688.0.html
Hi @Kev, I can play it well but it's crazy and not relaxing to spend so many time doing the same move. The worst is when you must start again because you fail. In the test, is the last trick. Imagine you pass all perfectly and you fail in the 299 count... One year more waiting!!!

BKA

After 1st Kyu, it's the first trick in the gradings. And only 1 month, not 1 year. But you have to learn to love Moshi Kame!

ray

Quote from: BKA on 17 November, 2015, 00:20:09
After 1st Kyu, it's the first trick in the gradings. And only 1 month, not 1 year. But you have to learn to love Moshi Kame!
One year for me... until next EJC. Cool it was the first one.

KenSan

@BKA So if I were to do a grading at some point and I make it through the Kyu tricks and then click out 250 Moshi kami, I could then try the 1st Dan tricks straight away? And after that moshi kami is always before the set Dan tricks?

Incidentally I hit 417 of them the other day. I think I've got my technique down now after struggling with just 20 or so before.

3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

The Void

@KenSan Yes (but the Pre-Dan tricks are required too). Please read the gradings thread.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

KenSan

Oops little hasty to get on to the Dan tricks ::)
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)