News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Terra Website Launched

Started by AlexSmith, 03 October, 2011, 08:54:56

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexSmith

Check it out guys, we launched the Terra Kendama website tonight!

Terra Kendamas!

BKA

Good luck with the project, Alex. The Terras sure are pretty.

John

I'm interested to see the kind of things you can do with the pill. Spikes, aeroplanes and earth turns seem to be the obvious but you mention tricky stalls etc - yet to see one of these badboys in action, do you have a promo video showing them off?

Cand1ez

The Pills have a Male and Female half?

Wich is wich?

Please, bite that bait.

John

The male half has the spike.
No sniggering...

AlexSmith

I'm hoping to get working on a little promo thing this weekend to show off the pill, as well as the 2 spikes. Bird and stilt - esque tricks are possible, as well as lighthouse sort of stalls. In addition you can catch it flat on the sides and such. My favorite with it are spacewalk sort of tricks though, it's balanced quite well for them (most are heavier then a kendama, but this can depend on the wood used).

John

Ahh really? I assumed them to be smaller and a lot lighter - like about the size of an egg(?) - but this new information makes them sound a lot more attractive, I think I may have to invest in the next batch. Looking forward to the video. :)

SamB

Are the pills really all sold out already? I was really looking forwards to giving one a go.
BKO 2011 - 2nd, SRC 2011 - 2nd,  SRC 2012 - 2nd, EJC 2012 (unicorns) - 2nd, SRC 2013 - 2nd, BKO 2013 - 3rd - Always the bridesmaid...