News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The ever popular "Today I..." thread

Started by BatDancer, 04 July, 2011, 21:24:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Kev

No we haven't unless I've forgotten! I'm pretty bad too  :)

Kengeaa

Today I... Little bird across the valley to wing walker slide transition thing to in..!! Nice feeling little balance line, also I got my first gun slinger handle stall. Good dama day.

The Void

Nice one, @Kengeaa

Monday: 1 miss. Tuesday: pass. Weds: rain. Thurs: cricket. Friday: 1 miss.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Lost it on JS yesterday, as the light faded and the rain came. This evening, adopting Basic stance, after the rain left and the light returned, hit 'em all. #6thDan
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Kev

Woo hoo. Nice work Void. Very impressive.

:)

shalafi

Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

Thanks, but it's only practice. Need more consistency....

The Void

Was consistent last night at the juggling club (in not-so-fab lighting), which was pleasing. And then today, not quite so. One blight of orange amongst the green. Don't miss the Spike, Void, don't miss the Spike.

#KendamApp #Android

Dimensions

Void, are you trying again for sixth when you go to the WKO?
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

The Void

shalafi

Quote from: The Void on 25 August, 2015, 21:53:16
It'd be rude not to.

Indeed. We just hope that the next video of the series "Still Seeking Six" and "Further Five Frustration" can be titled something like "Added Awesome Achievement"
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

Dimensions

Quote from: shalafi on 25 August, 2015, 22:04:52
Indeed. We just hope that the next video of the series "Still Seeking Six" and "Further Five Frustration" can be titled something like "Added Awesome Achievement"
Agreed!
Go get it Void!
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

The Void

Today I glued some tips, and messed up 1-Turn Aeroplane.

the milky oolong

Not had too much time for kendama recently, still trying to stay creative and enjoy what time I do get to play. Today I thought up and landed this:
Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

The Void

Neat, Milky. *tries it* Hmmm, tricky.

Today I messed up Jumping Stick, but got 2-T LH for the 6th day in a row.