News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Online Skype K.E.N.D.A.M.A battles for fun and practice.

Started by Ash, 31 August, 2012, 19:41:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Ash

I have been toying around with the idea of starting some sort of online K.E.N.D.A.M.A games for a bit of fun..

Would be interesting to hear peoples opinions on this or if anyone has any other ideas along the same lines. Obviously we would have to establish some sort of rule system etc..

What do people think about this?

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times - Bruce Lee

P.S. Replace Kick with Trick

shalafi

I thought of a similar idea a while ago. It can be fun, but you will have the kendama too close to a computer, therefore suicide tricks may be extra-dangerous.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

Ash

Ah yes, I suppose that could be a problem although it could be easily avoided with a few precautions ... :)
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times - Bruce Lee

P.S. Replace Kick with Trick

The Void

I think that "for fun and practice" it could work. If you start adding too many rules, it could get messy. And having tried to have a video-skype with someone the other night, the connection is never 100% reliable. And maybe K.E.N. or D.A.M.A. might be better....

But yeah, go for it.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

MattDeCoteau

It is very fun! I've done it with players such as James Mike before and I play with Jake Lowenstein often as well. :D