News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

New Mugens!

Started by Misterwhang, 08 June, 2013, 13:10:37

Previous topic - Next topic

PikWik

did everyone thats ordered the earth blue get it for free??

primechicken

Quote from: PikWik on 29 August, 2013, 22:25:17
did everyone thats ordered the earth blue get it for free??

No. They were $129.99 USD and the password would only allow one per person.

This does not mean this will be the price of the next colour release.

PikWik

hey, thanks for answering!

heres hoping theyre nowhere near $120

PikWik

i understand the hype with the re-release of these but dont want to spend a ton of money for a kendama (that i will want to play) it is very cool that so many people are trying to bring back the mugens and i hope everyone will get a chance to check em out

i guess ill have to wait until october to decide  :D

BrandonYoder

I have looked everywhere for my source and can NOT find it anymore(so dont quote me on this)
I had a conversation with tamotsu a while back and i specifically remember him telling me that the official release of the "Mugen Musou" (should be late october BTW) will me much less expensive. It was more in the $80 range i believe..but again, dont quote me on that until i find my source again.

Dimensions

Mreasyguy told me yesterday the mugen will cost around $120 which is around £80
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

AlexSmith

The first release that just shipped out will be more expensive than the price of their full production run, but the new Mugen's will still cost more than a normal JKA dama.

BrandonYoder

[user]alexsmith[/user] is right.
the Earth Blue that was just released was a limited run as a thank you to the recent supporters. They were the $120($130 actually) you heard of [user]dimensions[/user]. The official release will be less expensive than the Special Limited ones.

Also...I was wrong about the release being Late October. The Official Release Date, possible price, and other info will be announced late October.

I would expect the release to be Late November to Early December.