News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Kendama Records! You can do it how many times!?!?!?!

Started by Dave, 03 November, 2011, 21:47:46

Previous topic - Next topic

shalafi

A) my bad, I always got those two names wrong

B) I swear I tried to make vertical contact. I agree that some of them are not (I wasn't sure when I did it and I reviewed the vid), but I wasn't expecting a "none of them" :-(

I must try harder then.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

BKA

[user]The Void[/user], your records have been viewed by a moderator, and their decision is.....

This is quite tricky, since the hole has to be properly resting on the spike, and that is a bit difficult to appreciate properly on video.

In particular attempts #7 and #12 were complicated to see and had to re-watch a few times, but I believe they are all good.

So 17 Slip-on-Stick that is.

Note: Moderators may participate in record attempts, but if so, their attempts will be judged by a different moderator. Any attempts at breaking a record currently held by a moderator will be judged by a different moderator.

BKA

BKA

BKA

BKA

BKA

the milky oolong

Tek yer weak hand out yer pocket when yer brekkin rekkerds, lad! Nice run!
Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

BKA

BKA

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BKA

[user]The Void[/user], your records have been viewed by a moderator, and their decision is.....

Framing was a bit off, but not to the extent that it should be disallowed.  So it looks like five, seven and twenty one respectively.  Well done.

Note: Moderators may participate in record attempts, but if so, their attempts will be judged by a different moderator. Any attempts at breaking a record currently held by a moderator will be judged by a different moderator.

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BKA

I've reviewed the 36 C-Whips and the 11 Backhand slip-on-stick. All good! Well done.

The Void

No-one's tried a record for a while, so I thought I'd have a go.
Before the weekend, my record for this trick was 4. Got to 5 a couple of times on the stall, in quiet moments, so last night I had another crack at it. Its almost as though practice helps to improve things....
Submitted for the Mods' consideration:

http://juggling.tv/15421 ← Please go to JTV for HD/download