News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The ever popular "Today I..." thread

Started by BatDancer, 04 July, 2011, 21:24:24

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Nice sounding trick @donald grant . I had a quick go at that today, but got confused about the transition into C-Whip, so moved on. Meanwhile, I had fun today in Cardiff with @tomdama_93 @mreasyguy @Dimensions & @Mikegee . A game of Follow, and one of KEN, and some general messing around. My little camera decided by itself to stop recording several times, rather annoyingly, so although 2 clips got refilmed, one was lost. Got some more clips for the next garden ken video, too.
Bristol in 2 weeks.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Here's a line from the last Bristol meet, that only just escaped from my camera.
https://twitter.com/RoyalKendama/status/1152263184147013634
...and one from last weekend in Cardiff:
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

I only had a few minutes spare after Saturday's march before I had to catch my coach home, so just a quick classic combo on a natty Royal:
https://twitter.com/TheVoidTLMB/status/1152612924973867008

The Void

Today, while waiting for the kettle, I did
Swing In > Whirlwind Earth Turn > Reverse Whirlwind Earth Turn > Whirlwind Earth Turn.
By no means astounding, but a step forward for me.

The Void

The Void

Today I packed a few kendamas to take to EJC. 🙂

shalafi

Quote from: The Void on 02 August, 2019, 23:34:27
Today I packed a few kendamas to take to EJC. 🙂
No sign of an EKO this year? Or an IKO for that matter :-(
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

The Void

Another 3:

Edit: errr, oops, I've used one clip again from last time. Sorry.

The Void

The Void

Here's a clip from Rob that was meant to be in that promo.

The Void

The Void

Ooof! Of course, why wouldn't @kendamatty step it up from Fast Hand Stilt to a Boarder's Balance? :-D

shalafi

I did recently recorded 2 instances of "Kendama Around the World" and also tried a pull up gunslinger bird, which I almost landed a few times.

I know it is not a crazy trick, but it is the first time I try something new in a long while.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void