News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

New arrivals thread (pics) - what did you just get?

Started by The Void, 31 January, 2014, 14:28:35

Previous topic - Next topic

M.Wang

I just got a roots pink lemonade ozora. Super prime!
-M.Wang

Simplicity! CLICKON!
KENDAMA.

LarsVegas

I won a Friday Kendama Mini Draw the other day. This is what the postman brought today. It's only 12cm high and quite light. I cought Big Cup, Small Cup but can't do Base Cup. I even did Spike, Around the Village and Around Japan. But Around the world is still impossible. And forget about Lighthouse.
But it's very beautiful. The surface is matte, smooth and quite sticky.
EKO 2012 - European Beginner Champion

PikWik

congrats [user]LarsVegas[/user]! ive always wanted to check out a mini KD

and [user]M.Wang[/user] that pink fade looks sick!

The Void

Only mildly exciting. Not bad for 3 quid tho'.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

kendamatty

Just got my first bilbo, courtesy of Jeffrey Van Reevan.  Good laugh, but I am struggling for inspiration beyond the usual ninja earth turns.

If anyone is interested, he probably has some other bilboquets still available at very reasonable prices (best to contact him on Facebook for them!)

And Void... what on earth is that?!

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

nils

The pretty much only shop that has been selling kendamas as far as I know in Oslo imported a fair amount of Ozoras back in the pre 2011 era. Today I went on a hunt. The Keyaki/Enjyus were reduced from over 500kr (~50 £) to 199kr (~20 £). I thought I bought their last OG Ozora (pink) this summer, but they had one more. That one I got for 129kr (13 £). I actually paid more for the Play Pocket K than the much sought after OG oozy. Success!
I paid a devilish amount of money, 199+199+129+139=666kr.

Mr European Speed Trick Champion 2010! :D (as suggested by The Void)

The Void

mlarinen

Quote from: nils on 23 October, 2014, 20:05:51
The pretty much only shop that has been selling kendamas as far as I know in Oslo imported a fair amount of Ozoras back in the pre 2011 era. Today I went on a hunt. The Keyaki/Enjyus were reduced from over 500kr (~50 £) to 199kr (~20 £).

Vad heter butiken? Vore kanske värt att se om det går att beställa ifrån dem, jag är ute efter en Ozora Enjyu men det känns onödigt att beställa från Storbritannien eller USA om det finns i grannlandet! :D

the milky oolong

Just received this signed KROM Berlin edition kendama from Thorkild May; a kind donation for the first big Berlin battle coming soon. The text on the cup rims read: SPIKE, FLIP, BOUNCE, REPEAT; YOU DA KING KONG. Nice!
Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

shalafi

I just got a new "octopus" tripod for my phone. The old one was broken.

It's really handy for shooting videos.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

Trace3k

This week I received a Tribute silk merlot, super sticky, and picked up from Terra Kendama a sweet pill in cranberry. They're almost the same color.

modraska

Quote from: the milky oolong on 25 October, 2014, 14:32:39

Just received this signed KROM Berlin edition kendama from Thorkild May; a kind donation for the first big Berlin battle coming soon. The text on the cup rims read: SPIKE, FLIP, BOUNCE, REPEAT; YOU DA KING KONG. Nice!

how do you like it? i think i want it but i should not. it's hard to refuse, especially with that nice graphics.

donald grant

Just received a box of lovely Sunrise performers, in white.  Looks like I'm going to be getting a lot of exercise over the winter....:)

The Void

Got my prizes in from Swisskendama. Thanks guys!