News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Post your Kendama Collection.

Started by cgmarshall, 07 June, 2012, 07:35:03

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

I forgot the "emergency kendama" that lives in my car. 156!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Here's a pic (forgive the slight distortions on the panoramas):
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

mreasyguy

Yep I got a bit of catching up to do it seems.

Did a shelf clean today, counted 123.

Here is most of them, there is 6 pictures so as i couldn't fit them all as 1!:

[instagram]

The Void

Quote from: The Void on 15 August, 2018, 11:58:27
I forgot the "emergency kendama" that lives in my car. 156!
And I forgot these two, so 158. And Ive remembered another, which I can't find right now, but should be hiding in a box or suitcase somewhere, so potentially 159.

shalafi

123 is a nice number, I'm afraid i am just around 30 myself, if I include the 10 or so I have for workshops.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

We're having a spot of work done in the office, so this little bunch of clickees get a temporary home. I forget how heavy a bunch of kendamas can be. Goodness crate-tious!
https://twitter.com/TheVoidTLMB/status/1418491609470099457

The Void

Finally got the gang back together. Dusted them off, and even clicked a couple for old times' sake. 161 playable kendamas - not counting bilboquets, cup-and-balls, pills, or other oddities.

https://twitter.com/TheVoidTLMB/status/1585963149731237890