News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Post your Kendama Collection.

Started by cgmarshall, 07 June, 2012, 07:35:03

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

The red Play is a standard (2011) model. Unfortunately the cross-piece has slipped down on this particular one, which is why it looks a different size. The only 'junior' sized one in the pic is the KC Basic II (white).
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

kendamski

Quote from: KendAlex on 17 June, 2012, 09:22:49
hey folks,

here you see already a old picture of my collection.
this photo was made in february 2012, and it contains 164 pieces.
i'm now hitting more then 200 and i need to make a new picture soon
till then you can enjoy this one.
(i'm sorry i did not describe all those pieces)
if there are any questions, feel free to ask me

Wow, incredible collection.  I want that purpleheart so bad.  Haha

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

s070s

wow those book (the void) .. amazing

The Void

AlexSmith

Stopped in at Ruisch's yesterday, got to see some of his collection. Every colour of Mugen! Awesome haha, lots of other cool kendamas too. Plus I added one or two new pieces to his, and got a Ruisch custom as a gift to add to mine. Such a fun night, thanks again Alex!

Today stopped off at the Juggling shop in Amsterdam, after having some lunch with David. Again a great time, some really cool kendamas in the shop. Anyone visiting Amsterdam should be sure to stop in! Kristin & picked up a couple of the new Sunrise designs, a metallic performer and an OG green. Gonna find a park to go try em out in now!

KendAlex

thanks you too Alex , for visiting my crib, it was a realy awesome evening, there are not that much kendama players that can say , i did a BBQ kendama session with mr. Terra :)

i forgot to show you the rest of the collection, you missed 120 pieces, sorry.

@Void, nice collection, i think i miss a couple kens in there, prob. already packed for the EJC?

see you guys next week.
have a nice trip

KendAlex

Alex talked about the nice mugen collection i have build up.
here is the picture something bigger then my signature picture.
enjoy

The Void

Actually, if you click your sig pic, it gets bigger.
And yeah, prizes for EKO are all packed. :)

KendaMushroom

ok now I have a reason to practice that awfull yoyo airplane thingy :)

TheKendamaSensation

Don't I feel left out. I'm not even going to bother taking a picture.
I have 2 Sunrises in horrible condition.
One Ozora Dragon in even worse condition.
Ozora Rabbit good condition.
Shin Fuji Red in great condition.
I'm not a collector. I'm thirteen and I had to get my mom to help me buy these off the Internet. I don't have that kind of money. I use all them for a few years until they are too torn up to use any more. They're probably worth around 7.00$ each (not that I'm selling them, just saying.)

BKA

Quote from: TheKendamaSensation on 10 September, 2012, 00:47:24
Don't I feel left out.. I use all them for a few years until they are too torn up to use any more.
Playing is better than collecting. :)

shalafi

Quote from: BKA on 10 September, 2012, 06:16:54
Quote from: TheKendamaSensation on 10 September, 2012, 00:47:24
Don't I feel left out.. I use all them for a few years until they are too torn up to use any more.
Playing is better than collecting. :)
I agree, although I have 7 kendamas already, not what I'd call a collection.
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

Daniela

on the pictures you can see my collection... on the photo some kendama's are missed: red shinfuji, orange and black sunrise...

i have: ozora's, sunrise, kendamaUSA (pro models and tribute), terra pill, the stove (sourmash) and some exclusive and special kendama's!

the uploading failed... so, i give you the link of my facebook photoalbum:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3901401965878.2155647.1004065273&type=1

Oase

Here is a picutre of my collection by now...some kendamas are missing !!!   i`m gone make a better picture next tiime !!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=106151682872784&set=pb.100004338571292.-2207520000.1349564386&type=1&theater