News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Post your Kendama Collection.

Started by cgmarshall, 07 June, 2012, 07:35:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Kev

Quote from: Waylon on 30 March, 2013, 22:21:01
He's intimating that your collection is all anyone needs. That it's elegantly sufficient.

Right ok, I'm with you now :)

The Void

[user]Wiktorwiki[/user] sent us this picture of his collection... From 3 years ago.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

axel.aas.12

not much of a collection, i have a white/blue sunrise and a red shin fuji. soon ill be getting a golden steeze snowball.
Working on lunar flips.

Wu Tang Forever!

Dimensions

I've finally got enough to call a collection:
From left to right it goes:
Red sunrise (my first ever kendama - very beaten up)
Snow gold mugen Musou
Blue Play 2011
Natural pill
Yellow oozora
Green pill - I won this in the terra competition
And a classic cup and ball - won this in the BKA kendama quiz

Rob
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

mreasyguy

Flicking through and noticed I have never added my collection here so here is my most recent collection.

Ozooras and other randoms:

My Sweets Kendama Collection:

My Extra's, got no room for these on the shelves:

The Void

Dimensions: that's a nice little collection: one "premium", 3 "players" and a few "extras".

mreasyguy: Whooah! You're fast catching me up. I wonder if you and I have the biggest UK collections? (That's NOT an invitation or suggestion that it should be a competition! :-) )

mreasyguy

Haha! I think you're still quite a bit ahead of me. The back row in the first pic is retired kens. A lot of old ozooras in there. Oh and a smile kendama hidden in there too! The front row I use mainly. This past year I seemed to have nearly tripled my collection!

Coach_Styles

I've been on this forum for a little while now and haven't posted my collection yet so here it is:

From left to right (top row): Blue Taiyo Ozora, OG Red Ozora on a newer ken, White Terra painted Ozora(one of my favorites), Sourmash purple Raisin (Ozora), OG Marine Blue Ozora, Sparkling green Mugen Musou, Pearl White Home Grown Sweets, Green Sweets Atack, Sweets Marble Aisuru w/ a white ken, Sweets matte seafoam with a custom leather holster.

From left to right (bottom row): Ozora Keyaki Hardwood (This one is a favorite as well. This was actually sent to me by Colin Sander personally. I won it in a contest on their Facebook page. Really, really nice kendama.) New Orange Premium Ozora, Quad-split Krom tama on a brand new Ozora ken, White Premium Ozora tama on a Quad-split Krom ken, Zack Yourd 2013 pro model tama on a tk16 ken, Yellow Ozora tama on a Zack Yourd 2013 ken, Purple Zen (Kendamaco), Terra Pill (Cherry), Terra Pill (Blue)

The Void

Kev

Looking good there [user]Void[/user]!

I'd forgotten about this thread, looking back through the posts I have to admit my collection has grown a bit since the good ol' single natural Ozora days ha ha. :)

I'll try and get a pic up this week.

Kev

Here we are,

there's a few missing - another metal mini, a krom micro (from the BKO), a Yomega (prize from the BKA, lent to a friend) and a Krom Invert Zebra (still in the post!).

And here's the same collection with my spare Ozoras added:

BKA

Welcome to the world of shelfies.

Kev

Thanks.  :) I had to custom create the "shelf" to get them all in. Quality woodwork there  ;)

Victor

BKO 2014 Unicorn - 1st     BKO 2014 Dan Jam - 1st