News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Outlink 2016 - Come and join

Started by shalafi, 18 January, 2016, 22:04:25

Previous topic - Next topic

oesterzilla

GOOD JOB JAK!
well a wingwalker is way too much over my balance skills BUT i got a few down, very clean and nicely done. thanks for the training shalafi!

@Dimensions you are just insane, you are able to do anything! also with that motivated, nice vibes and good mood- mood! :D looking forward to meet you soon some time!

outlink was great for me and a good reason to finally join the BKA! [@The Void one more official member ;)]

thanks very much guys! think we had a great time.

The Void

@shalafi Thank you very much for running the comp this year. It was great fun to both watch and take part in. It was interesting to watch someone else running it too. I didn't agree with all of your choices or decisions, but I hope I managed to keep my mouth shut, and leave you to get on with it. The umpire's decision is final! Good job, dude.

@Jak , @Dimensions , @oesterzilla you all rocked it hard. Very impressive. Hats off to Jak.
Oesterzilla, there is no official BKA membership this year. But stick around on the forum, make a few non-competition posts here and there, tell friends to join if you think they'll like it,... that's what this place is all about...

Happy with my 4th place, cheers.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

cello_91

shalafi

Quote from: The Void on 22 April, 2016, 23:17:16
@shalafi Thank you very much for running the comp this year. It was great fun to both watch and take part in. It was interesting to watch someone else running it too. I didn't agree with all of your choices or decisions, but I hope I managed to keep my mouth shut, and leave you to get on with it. The umpire's decision is final! Good job, dude.

Thanks! Those were big shoes to fill, I'm happy that people enjoyed it.

You managed to give constructive feedback while being really respectful to everything else. That's quite hard to do, really appreciated :)
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

Jak

Thank you again so much to everyone involved. Shalafi, you're amazing for sorting this.

I've had a think about the prizes and I think there's only one I can choose. I couldn't possibly turn down the opportunity to get a custom from Marcel (@cello_91) as I'm always so impressed by his work and the guy is awesome! Hope he's still happy to do that. The krom is an amazing prize and the royal too, they both play great, so hope the runners up are still very happy.

Thanks again everyone!!

I'm just in the process of debating if, when and how to sort the next KCC and my own competition Stamp'n'Stomp which I would LOVE you all to take part in! Announcements after BKO this coming weekend...

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

shalafi

@Jak I would have made the same choice :-)

OK, now it's @oesterzilla's turn to pick.

Looking forward to stamp & stomp

oesterzilla

hmmm, nice pick jak!

I'll pick the krom splash as i dont own a krom kendama.
looking forward to next years outlink!!  :)

shalafi

Sounds good, @oesterzilla

That makes @The Void getting a Royal, unless he wants to skip it and give it to someone else.

The Void

If @Dimensions doesn't want it, it's going into my stock.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

Quote from: The Void on 24 April, 2016, 23:16:50
If @Dimensions doesn't want it, it's going into my stock.
It'll end in the hands of a Royalist then. It's appropriate :-)

fiddletriks

Quote from: shalafi on 22 April, 2016, 22:46:17
Ok, first things first. You guys rock! It has been really fun to run Outlink.

@Jak, I liked attempt 1 better, it's more flowy, and both are wingwalker nod off and on (which is VERY impressive)
@Dimensions it is a wingwalker nod off, still very impressive.

Winner: Jak
Runner Up: Oesterzilla
3th place: The Void

Since Dimensions is not *properly* participating, he is not in the prize list, but he would have been the runner up. So well done Jak for stealing the crown properly.

We have 3 prizes, A Krom Splash, A custom by @cello_91 and a Royal Kendama.

So, each player can choose a prize, starting with the winner, obviously.

And that's it for this year's outlink. Now, on to other fun forum comps...

Well done jak! Good job man!
*welsh thistle*

cello_91

@Jak then this

is yours :)

Write me on FB with your adress :-)
also i could add my newest clear, which i am beta testing at the moment if you like!

Jak

jakub.zahumensky

Congratulations, @Jak , well deserved! :)

Jak

Thanks Jakub!

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk