News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Monthly Bristol Meeting - Monday Night Kendama

Started by The Void, 07 October, 2015, 17:18:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonicpearse

I hope to be there this evening. Gotta get some practice in for BKO...
Sonicpearse

oesterzilla

hey guys! a friend of mine is in uk right now.  he's doing an au-pair thing, honestly i dont really know what he's doing! :D
the point is, he doesnt have a car today but he wants to join you!
if anybody drives by stroud can "you" pick him up? 

let me know !!

The Void

Quote from: oesterzilla on 11 April, 2016, 16:17:53
hey guys! a friend of mine is in uk right now.  he's doing an au-pair thing, honestly i dont really know what he's doing! :D
the point is, he doesnt have a car today but he wants to join you!
if anybody drives by stroud can "you" pick him up? 

let me know !!
@Sonicpearse ? Edit: Oh, wrong side of Stroud, sorry.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Sonicpearse

Under different circumstances it wouldn't be a problem (not too far to stroud) but baby girl limiting my movements. Still hoping to get there though...
Sonicpearse

The Void

Next date: May 2nd.

NOTE: This is the FIRST Monday of the month. I'm moving it for May because it's right after BKO, and some people will still be around for the long weekend.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Next date: June 13th.
Go some clips to come from the last MoNKe....

The Void

Another game of Combones. 20 secs of trick-picking...

http://juggling.tv/15885 ← Please go to JTV for HD/download

The Void

The juggling club will be closed on May 23rd & May 30th. Open again as normal from June 6th.

s070s

that game was really nice to play
and the cookies and tea were great ;-)

BKA

Next meeting is on Monday!

The Void

Sonicpearse

I plan to get to the Bristol kendama meet on Monday 11th may - anyone else coming?
Sonicpearse

The Void

The Void

@SamB is coming! (Hope that wasn't meant to be a secret, Sam :) )

The Void

Next meet: Aug 8th.

Fun session on Monday with @Sonicpearse & @SamB . A few games of KEN, and, after realising I'd forgotten ComBones, but remembering I had Spin-Off on my iPad, we played Wheelie and Psychout. The former was particularly frustrating fun. Plus, Sam had a bit of an EKO practice, and Sonic got his first Scoop Up.