News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

European Kendama Open 2017

Started by jakub.zahumensky, 18 April, 2017, 19:16:42

Previous topic - Next topic

jakub.zahumensky

The Void

Wow, you put CCR at L7! I thought it would be much lower. I know it's hard for some people, but for people who can do it, it's now an easy 7-pointer.
Oh, no, wait, scratch that...[nb]Think before you type, Void![/nb] I just realised I submitted it at L6, and it has the "in" on the end as well. Yeah, that makes it a fair bit trickier to be consistent with. :)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Or is the rule that you have to do the trick with a black cat walking behind you?  ;D
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

jakub.zahumensky

Quote from: The Void on 27 June, 2017, 14:21:02
Or is the rule that you have to do the trick with a black cat walking behind you?  ;D

Any cat will do ;)

jakub.zahumensky

LEVEL 8

level 9 should be out tomorrow :)

jakub.zahumensky

LEVEL 9

Well, I guess I lied...  8)

jakub.zahumensky

The last tricklist video is OUT THERE Y'ALL!!! :D Get practicing, get hyped, tell your friends to come join the fun, compete and win a TON of prizes from our awesome sponsors (which reminds me I need to update the list in the initial post :))!!! This is gonna by so great! Can't wait!

The Void

Would it be too annoying if I wondered why the Level 10 video didn't have a "Lv. 10" banner in the top left corner, like all the other levels had?

jakub.zahumensky

Quote from: The Void on 01 July, 2017, 12:44:06
Would it be too annoying if I wondered why the Level 10 video didn't have a "Lv. 10" banner in the top left corner, like all the other levels had?

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH, well, probably because @Doppia_D89 forgot :D hm....

jakub.zahumensky

Quote from: The Void on 01 July, 2017, 12:44:06

fixed :) cheers

The Void

The Void

jakub.zahumensky

s070s

yes i was just going to ask
Are there any japanese players (Dan examinators ) comming this year>?? 

The Void

I will be doing JKA exams at some point. I heard the JKA will not be sending anyone this year. I don't know if Tajima-san is coming "as JKA", or just as himself.