News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Yanking for world peace

Started by Ken Damage, 03 July, 2020, 15:30:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken Damage

Hello You all, I been yanking for the world peace on instagram. I'm past 100 days on this project. There's still no peace but I keep pushing on. Join the project if You feel like it #yankingfortheworldpeace

Cheers,

Ken Damage

The Void

Nice one. Good luck with the peace, hope you make it. :-)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

donald grant

Well played, Finland, well played!

Ken Damage

Cheers Void and Donald, <3

Ken Damage

j

Ken Damage

a

The Void

Just watched part 2. Lots of highlights - the FTG Orbit, the underwater shot, the balance ball, that (6x,4x)*(?) bounce pattern, and more. I'll get to part 3 in a while...
Cheers!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Ken Damage

f

Ken Damage

u

Ken Damage

l

Ken Damage

l

The Void

I do not believe that the music in part 3 was by Ice-T. Still, it's one elk of a video. (Sorry, that was not a very a-moosing joke.)

The Void

PiƱata cat rocks. As do those 2D opposing orbits.

The Void

Pink really zings in black box practice spaces.

The Void