News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The ever popular "Today I..." thread

Started by BatDancer, 04 July, 2011, 21:24:24

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Yogi

After 3-4 years of no kendama I went to a Japanese culture doo last week and a kid had a kendama...ended up playing for awhile with him and has reignited the flame!

Since then I've learned to downspike and and Sara grip round the world and today landed my first, second and third spacewalk!

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

Today, yesterday actually, I uploaded 2 more instances of Kendama Around the World at Pleasanton and San Francisco
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

Quote from: shalafi on 10 December, 2019, 22:48:06
Today, yesterday actually, I uploaded 2 more instances of Kendama Around the World at Pleasanton and San Francisco
I'd like to see someone get enough of these, and then edit them together with 1 frame from each, keeping the flow of the trick together, but mashing up the backgrounds. :-)

shalafi

There's 32 of them already on my list

The Void

So that's... 1 second's-worth? You need at least four times that! :-)

shalafi

Quote from: The Void on 12 December, 2019, 14:42:22
So that's... 1 second's-worth? You need at least four times that! :-)
At the current pace, that would take me another 10 years or so...

The Void

I had a quick session at the club last Monday. The second trick's the best...

The Void

The Void

kendamatty

Another trick! Nothing too fancy, but it seemed like a nice place to film something!

The Void

kendamatty

My girlfriend's brother. He appeared in a Kendama Collab video a few years ago, throwing a spacewalk over a river!

The Void

Ah yes. Cool that he's still jamming.