News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Cardiff?

Started by The Void, 22 August, 2015, 19:12:27

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

mreasyguy

Well the 5th would be better for me if that helps  8)

Dimensions

Cant do 5th so only 6th is doable for me if I were to go
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

BenPycroft24

I'll try my best to make it whenever it is. But if I cant have an awesome jam!

fiddletriks

I'm free on those dates just fingers crossed for the weather haha
If we go where we went last time everyone was in cardiff bay then theirs undercover places everywhere as well anyways aha
the more people able to make it the better! :)
*welsh thistle*

BenPycroft24

I'll probably be working both days but I'll come along when I can :)

fiddletriks

@mreasyguy why couldnt you make the sunday?
*welsh thistle*

The Void

Quote from: nemo on 24 August, 2015, 14:26:05
@mreasyguy why couldnt you make the sunday?
He didn't exactly say he couldn't, just that the 5th would be better (more free time, maybe?).

As it's a Cardiff meet, I think we (you!) should choose a date that best suits most of the locals. Except no-one apart from Adam has expressed a preference. Hmm!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

mreasyguy

Yeah as been said, It's not I can't make the Sunday it's just Saturday would suit more because (soppy Adam time) It will have been nearly 3 weeks since I would've seen my GF due to work and stuff so was kinda keeping a free day for her as i'm nice like that.

I can probably make the Sunday, she really wouldn't mind me going at all, Whatever is better for everyone else really.

Much Love  8)

fiddletriks

The 6th I think would be better, purely because most people wont be doing anything (I can only assume most people wont be working or in college/school)
6th September 2015 Cardiff Bay or city center?

Center would be best to meet people but not as many nice quiet places to jam compared to down the bay
*welsh thistle*

fiddletriks

@mreasyguy go have a good day with your other half since you haven't seen each other in ages :)
we shall jam again in the near future!
*welsh thistle*

mreasyguy

Well I've kinda sorted it out now so will be free that Sunday so I'm all for it!

BKA