News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Bristol ARK Jam V.2 - Nov 15th

Started by Maicodama, 11 November, 2015, 18:46:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Maicodama

Sorry to post this out so late. Been so busy lately but we've somehow gathered the troops as we've been planning it for a little while now. 

So this November 15th Sunday we're holding a Jam in Bristol.

Details:
Kofi Jones and I will be at Bristol Temple Meads from 9:40 waiting for everybody to get there or perhaps if you can't make it early we can meet at one of the spots which @The Void or Jamie Young @kaia will suggest. In any case, just a full day of Jamming Kendama, clip grinding and of course spreading the love! 

Feel free to add me on Facebook to grab my numero if you need more info or just wanting to clarify a few things.

Much love,

Maico

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Instagrams
@project.ark
@maico.ps
@eurodama_

The Void

Good stuff. I won't make it that early, but I'll join you a little later. I'll leave it to you guys to sort your locations out.

(If anyone wants me to bring any stock, (got some natty Royals in!) let me know, otherwise I won't bring any.)

Cheers!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Dimensions

I'm down for this, I'll see you all there!
Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

The Void

The Void

[Please log in to see the attached picture.

Good fun today with @Maicodama @kaia @nemo @HeyLeeJoinTheForum! @mreasyguy @HeyMaicoTellKofiToJoinTheForumPlease! @BenPycroft24 @Dimensions & @Ash .

Quick silly video here:
ARK Jam 2 - Bristol Kendama Meet - juggling videos hosted @ Juggling.tv

Cheers guys, looking forwards to the next one already!

Maicodama

Instagrams
@project.ark
@maico.ps
@eurodama_

The Void

mreasyguy

Was a fun long day, may have been quite grey but got alot of jamming inso that was good  8)

Good video too Void!

fiddletriks

*welsh thistle*