News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

6th Dan practice

Started by The Void, 10 December, 2013, 11:50:59

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

WARNING: You may find this video quite boring to watch, unless you're a consistency freak.
Anyway, yesterday, I filmed my practice session.

Kendama 6th Dan practice - juggling videos hosted @ Juggling.tv
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

the milky oolong

Boring?

Void, at the risk of speaking out of turn for everyone on the forum, we think you're pretty cool. Keep it up.
Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate

The Void

Aww, thanks.
But you know what I mean.. after all, it is 58 minutes long, no music, no cuts, no edits... no nothing, just trick attempts, repeated 10 times, and not all of them successful. I wouldn't hold it against anyone if they "skim-watched" it. :)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

HansNickmans

Gotta be honest, due to time constraints, I skim-watched it. Doesn't make it less impressive though. The amount of focus needed on some of the close ones is daunting.

Found the freestyle tricks to be very impressive. Do they have to be approved in advance by someone from the JKA? Cause these are bold choices.

Kendama Belgium!

The Void

Yes they do. I have reason to believe that one of them will be okay, and I'm hopeful for the other. It could easily depend on who the examiner is though.