News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Little vid..

Started by BenBenVx, 10 March, 2015, 16:25:41

Previous topic - Next topic

BenBenVx

Nothing special, just a few clips i found on the computer.. Any feedback welcomed =]

The Void

Good kneework on the cup/around stuff. And well done for getting out into the frosty garden to practice.

If there's no window behind the camera in your kitchen, then the lighting would have been better if filmed from on top of the microwave.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BenBenVx

Thanks man.. been knee bending hard aha..
Yeah I didn't notice the light issue until I had already filmed and gave the go pro back to joch.. still didn't turn out to bad tho..

LarsVegas

Nice. However, I would have liked a proper spike at the end. That would have been more rewarding. Like that it tails off a little bit.
EKO 2012 - European Beginner Champion

BenBenVx

Thanks man..  i would have loved a spike at the end.. but I've still only got it once aha.. still working on it..

theobau

yirrr!!!!
nice flow man!

Maicodama

Really nice flowy lacing with the cup sequences at the beginning.
Like the others said a climactic finish might be better or a funny outro of you slipping or something.
Otherwise nice work  :)
Instagrams
@project.ark
@maico.ps
@eurodama_

BenBenVx

Thanks guys! Appreciate it..
I'll be taking all your thoughts on board working to get better and slay harder!

the milky oolong

Nice to see some serious jamming , you've got great control, sure it's going to stand you in very good stead for long flowy lines. Would say the same about the camera angle; I've learned the hard way that it is well worth just filming a five second run to avoid any of those lighting mishaps. I mean, after all, we want to see what you can lay down!
Kendama Berlin
German Kendama Open 2014: 1st Place Speed Trick, 2nd Place Knockout
German Kendama Championships 2015: 3rd Place Speed Trick
KEN FEST Hannover, 2016: 3rd Place KEN Battle
KENDAMA CLASH Berlin 2016: 1st Place Intermediate