News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

First polish kendama forum in Poland! www.Kendama.com.pl

Started by Patryk, 20 July, 2012, 11:52:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Patryk

Hey,

my name is Patryk and im writing with an amazing news for every polish kendama player! As you know, Kendama scene in Poland isn't that big as wherever. It is really small, polish players even don't have where to talk about it.

I'm one of guys like this, and it started to be borring think about that, we are only kendama players in Poland(lol!).

So me with my mates decided to create forum like this! I know somehow on webmastering, so it wasn't any problem for me.

I already had my IP Board licence from my other project, so i decided to use that script. Okay, so we've a board, we have a FB group, but where to find a good server for IPB? Yh, as for now, it is on a WWW hosting sever, but in a few days my going to transfere it to big dedicated server, so you can be sure it willn't be any problems with forum working. We've a sponsor who will be pay for it.

Okay, stop talking like a nerd, and let tell about some important informations!
URL: www.Kendama.com.pl
FB Group: www.facebook.com/polskakendama
Board owner: Patryk - me.
Server location: Poland

Im not saying that, to leave that forum and come to us. No! I mean be active in here and lets help us with polish Kendama scene!

I bet some polish Kendama player from here will help us. ;)

PS Void let me to write here about this, so everything is okay. :p

Cheers,
Patryk.

The Void

Looking good so far. It's always great to see kendama spreading to new lands. Good luck with the site!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Patryk

Same like i was saying before. We'r changing web hosting to dedicated server. Actually, it is already changed, but now we've to wait about 48hours to change domain DNS. ;) Be right back, don't worry.

btw. is here any other polish Kendamer?