News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Spikedama VI - March 29th

Started by The Void, 09 January, 2015, 22:44:10

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

s070s

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

The Spikedama meetups are always lots of fun. This time is a bit too far away for me. Maybe if I consider Rotterdam's airport...
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

s070s

shalafi

@s070s your quest to be out of facebook is turning complicated, isn't it?
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

s070s

i've cut of those shackles with joy
but, yes things are different

BKA

For s070s:
QuoteBritish Kendama: Page is not visible to non-facebook users. We suggest you adjust the page's visibility settings.
Lionel Graaf: Fixed

s070s

s070s

Heared is gonna be a great edition
because there are a lot of different people comming

HansNickmans

Janne and me rode out to Spijkenisse again for this edition. Since there was no large competition, it was a very chill afternoon with games of ken, unicorns, points, last man standing, moshikame,... Attendance has doubled since the last edition, and with Yan from russia, the guys from Denmark and Yoko coming down, it is becoming a really international event! It was a lot of fun to see some  old dama friends again, and meet new people. A lot of players have gotten so much better since I last saw them! Edits are one thing, but to see it in person is crazy.

Did some new tricks for the first time, got myself a Croix kendama from Christian and came in second in the best trick with my boxing combo (Janne came in third!). It was also fun to meet Yoko in person for the first time. And I witnesssed Eelco doing his Outlink trick live ;-).

Big thank you to the Spikedama crew for putting this together. Let's hope we make it out for the next edition.

Kendama Belgium!

BKA

Sounds great, thanks for the roundup!