News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Kendama Consistency Challenge #13 - "BIG Walk"

Started by Kenski Di, 29 May, 2012, 03:36:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenski Di

Very very nice!  ;D

Yes very nice ending, can't wait to see what you do for #14! PM with your info and I'll ship the prize asap.

MattDeCoteau

Thanks a bunch Sam!

Yeah I've already started brainstorming for #14 so stay tuned  8)

KendAlex

Awesome Matt, great ender indeed.
i hope you maka a nice next ladder, i'm on the look out

BKA

SamB

Crazy. I thought this would would never get done. Great work!
BKO 2011 - 2nd, SRC 2011 - 2nd,  SRC 2012 - 2nd, EJC 2012 (unicorns) - 2nd, SRC 2013 - 2nd, BKO 2013 - 3rd - Always the bridesmaid...

The Void

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

MattDeCoteau

Well unfortunately after completing 13 I lost my camera while tubing down some white water.  :'(
I'm working on getting together with a friend who will be able to film the ladder for me. I hope everybody can bear with me I appreciate the patience!

I am also happy to say that the prize will be sponsored by KendamaUSA ! I'll start the thread for 14 as soon as I have the ladder completed :)

BKA

Cool. Just so you know, it's not obligatory to post a video of yourself doing the ladder first. You can just post a list (with explanations of tricks if necessary). But if you want to post a vid, that's fine too of course. Indeed, if there are some less-well-known tricks on it, it may be helpful for people to understand what they have to do.