News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The ever popular "Today I..." thread

Started by BatDancer, 04 July, 2011, 21:24:24

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

Neat. Infinity Slinger is a hard trick to "do something with", so that's a nice idea. Might give it a go tonight, if I remember....
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

I didn't remember!
Jam session with Rob tonight. A couple of very quick (for us) games of KEN, a few ComBones, and some "Chess-clock playoff" games. Oh, and some ball juggling. 64514.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Screw speed, here's Juggle The Cosmos from last night.

The Void

I remembered to try Infinite Slinger The World, Donald! Got it after a couple of goes. Meanwhile, three quick ists.

The Void

Short jam sesh with Rob today. Bit of Banking work for me.

The Void

Hey, @Woodsy , I've been remembering to do my Cup Of Tea trick every day. have you? :-)

Meanwhile, here's an outtake from mine and Rob's last video.

Enjoy your Yuletides, one and all!

The Void

Little bit of video compiling today. But here's a quickie from Monday.

The Void

Today I had a short outdoor session, pre-coffee. Didn't hit anything amazing, but perhaps it's another step towards dehibernating....

The Void

Heres a twiddly little thing from the other night. It's a bit like something @Dice126 showed me on Saturday.

shalafi

Is it me, or does it look quite a lot like the "integral" Diabolo tricks. I like it!
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

Ah, maybe. Of course, Swirl Aeroplane was the original "kendama integral".

Just a few Whirlwind Earth Turns in the garden for me today. I almost got three in a row. The sun is bright today, but its still mostly shadow, and cold in the garden. C'mon spring!

The Void

A tiny bit of sun at the end of the garden, so here's my Today I... for today: A little Bow-And-Arrow exit trick for, Lupercalia:

The Void

Pre-lunch warm-up session for me today, in the garden. Warm-up in the sense of "brrr, it's a bit cold", but also in the sense of "ooh, it's the next SWJam next Saturday!". Filmed a couple of grey-sky clips for the stack.

The Void

A little session in the weak sun for me today. A few balance combos, and, for variety, a couple of juggles too.

The Void

Used the Feb sun to film a couple of tricks by some funky graffiti today.