News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Cambridge - Juggling IV 26th November

Started by SamB, 22 November, 2011, 16:55:43

Previous topic - Next topic

SamB

The vasrsity Juggling thingy between Cambridge, Oxford, Imperial and UCL is happening in Cambridge on Saturday.
I'm going down with a load of kendamas to spread the word. If anyone is in the area (Matt?) come down and we can do some clicking.

Apparently "We have the hall of St Columba's church - http://www.stcolumbaschurch.org/ - from 2-7 so will do lots of juggly stuff."

This is all I know about it.
BKO 2011 - 2nd, SRC 2011 - 2nd,  SRC 2012 - 2nd, EJC 2012 (unicorns) - 2nd, SRC 2013 - 2nd, BKO 2013 - 3rd - Always the bridesmaid...

The Void

Too short notice for me, I'm afraid, but have a good one!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

kendamatty

Ahhh too short notice I'm afraid sam, im doing the family birthday thing that day! Have a good one though, see if you can drum up some kd action, could organise a Cambridge kendama comp if it strikes the right note!

kendamajohnny

do you have an a web site i could look?
i live relatively close to cambridge and i may be able to go

SamB

Sorry I've tried to get in touch with the guys organising it but have had no response so this is all the information I have I'm afraid, it's also why it's such short notice.
I can send you my number if you like. I'm sure I could tell you more when I'm there.
BKO 2011 - 2nd, SRC 2011 - 2nd,  SRC 2012 - 2nd, EJC 2012 (unicorns) - 2nd, SRC 2013 - 2nd, BKO 2013 - 3rd - Always the bridesmaid...

SamB

So just as a follow up. It was a great day in Cambridge but the fever pitch inter-university juggling rivalry as well as the high ball juggling standard (people without a consistent 5 ball cascade being deemed "beginners" for the day) meant that, sadly, there was very little kendama time.

Anyway, I got a fancy new GoPro camera last week and made a video of the day. As it's my first with this camera any feedback/suggestions on the video would be greatly appreciated as I'll hopefully be doing something kendama related with it in the near future. Enjoy!

WARNING this video contains NO KENDAMA!!!