News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

The ever popular "Today I..." thread

Started by BatDancer, 04 July, 2011, 21:24:24

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

I know you've been worried, but it's okay, I found my white Mugen.
In a kendama pouch... in a kendama box... on my kendama shelf.

Um, duh.
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

Quote from: the milky oolong on 04 February, 2016, 11:25:00
No, I got it, just didn't realize it'd become a 'thing'!
I saw it, but I totally forgot about it. That's been a great practical joke
Spanish Kendama Champion 2010, 2012, 2014-16
Depth Perception is Overrated.

The Void

Today I did an IKO run. Too wet outside to do Dan practice.
Also, I changed my profile signature. ;)
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

shalafi

Today I did a 2nd Dan round. Missed it by one earth turn. Not too bad given the lack of practice in the past months.

KenSan

Tempted by the Natty Royal @The Void. Maybe at the BKO. In my 14mths of kendama play I've accumulated far to many kendamas, and I should be old enough to know better! ;D
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

The Void

And I'll maybe still have some then.
What is this "too many" you speak of? Please explain. ;)

shalafi

Talking about too many Kendamas... Glueing day!

The Void

Today's IKO run was a bit sloppy on the Stabbed ETs.

shalafi

Quote from: The Void on 06 February, 2016, 16:24:05
Today's IKO run was a bit sloppy on the Stabbed ETs.
Just FYI the one in the video is in the very limit of what's acceptable

The Void

See what you mean. ;) It's not the "above the equator" bit I have trouble with, it's the "missing". :D

KenSan

My wife would say I have "too many" and English isn't even her first language!  :'(

Hmm, I need a premium gold!
3rd place @ BKO 2016 Adv. Division. :-)

shalafi

Quote from: KenSan on 06 February, 2016, 20:17:07
My wife would say I have "too many" and English isn't even her first language!  :'(

Hmm, I need a premium gold!
My wife says a similar thing, but that does not make it the truth... or does it? They are wives after all, and it is said that they can never be wrong...

Onto that. Yes you do need a premium gold, or white.

donald grant

Way too busy in the run up to the new year celebrations here! Managed to swing by the Wooda shop here in Hong Kong. Dropped off some books, received a rainbow selection of fresh strings and played for half an hour.
Latest new trick, hard to describe: string pull, spike wrap flop over into triangle drop to spike?!!

Ps Shalafi, that orange sunrise will serve you well! :)

The Void

Quote from: donald grant on 07 February, 2016, 03:15:09Latest new trick, hard to describe: string pull, spike wrap flop over into triangle drop to spike?!!
I just had a play with this to work out what you meant... and got it! He he, nice one!

donald grant

Nicely done (and congrats on fathoming out what I was on about :))