News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Trickbook Update - Kenseverance!

Started by Thorny, 14 August, 2011, 17:46:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorny

I hope everyone enjoys this!

Feedback would be appreciated, also :)

The Void

Nice to see a mix of styles of tricks, and locations. I liked the silly(?) idea of sticking some extra kens into a Yumu. I would have liked to see you take this idea a little further.... explore what's possible... I liked the pair stuff with you & Harry I think synchronised stuff always looks great.

Notes for next time:
-That early shot through the blue railings and onto the kds was never in focus - manual focus for the win!
-There was a bit too much shaky handheld footage for my liking. Made me a little dizzy watching.

Keep clicking!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

MasterKatra42

Yo dude, more than just the amazing combos you got that are just a few tricks long, I was amazed at the incredibly long links you were doing.  The first shot was a great long section of control, and I loved the ken throws to lighthouse and lunars.  Dope nasty video dude.

Thorny

Sorry about the shaky camera work, Void and also for the out of focus shot looking at the kendamas. Unfortunately, there wasn't much I could do to control this problem.

Although on a brighter note, thanks for the compliments guys!

AlexSmith