News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Cardiff Meet, 4th October

Started by mreasyguy, 23 September, 2014, 17:38:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimensions

Shameless Self-Promotion:
http://www.youtube.com/user/escapees6

BenPycroft24

Awesome. Only a couple sleeps now. Can't wait for this

Ash

Weather isn't good :(. We still on for today :)?
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times - Bruce Lee

P.S. Replace Kick with Trick

The Void

Forecast says it should clear up by the time we're meeting, so yes. If anyone's caught in a shower, I suggest ducking in to the lobby area of the Millenium Centre. See you soon!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BenPycroft24

I was going to say if it rains we could meet inside. Void beat me to it :)
See you all soon.

The Void

Fun clicking around with you guys today. I'll get the pics up, and pass on the vid clips tomorrow.
Cheers!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

BenPycroft24

It was good fun. Shame I couldn't stay longer. Thanks for organising it void and Adam. Thanks for teaching me swirls as well void. It's definitely puts me in the mood to go to more meets and bko's, ego's etc.

The Void

The Void

You're welcome, Ben. It was cool to meet you. If you haven't seen it, here's my Half-Swirls Tutorial:
http://www.kendama.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,473.0.html
(For a full swirl, let the kendama spin 540˚ instead of 180˚ in the swirl.)

BenPycroft24

I have the tutorial video saved on my phone from Juggling.tv.
It was good meeting you as well. Along with Rob and Adam of course. I'm going to practice my swirls soon. I have a two hour break so off to the park I go :)

As I can't quite get the aeroplane exit. I was wondering if there's any other exit techniques? I'll have a play around anyway see what I can manage