News:

English-language friendly kendama forum open for everyone worldwide. Welcome!

Main Menu

Leeds, Nov 18th

Started by The Void, 31 October, 2017, 17:40:58

Previous topic - Next topic

The Void

I've decided that I'm going to head to the Leeds Juggling Convention on Nov 18th. http://www.jugglingedge.com/event.php?EventID=4713 Any of the crew going to be around?

@Kingi @BigKidJim @Kev @John @Jak
? Shout out!

If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

Jak

Quote from: The Void on 31 October, 2017, 17:40:58
I've decided that I'm going to head to the Leeds Juggling Convention on Nov 18th. http://www.jugglingedge.com/event.php?EventID=4713 Any of the crew going to be around?

@Kingi @BigKidJim @Kev @John @Jak
? Shout out!
Oh yeah, I totally forgot about this but I'm up for it! I will double check the date! Great that you're coming up!

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Kingi

Yeah cool! sounds great, im up for some dama time. @Jak got a supernatty that you will die for! :D

Ian F

I'm expecting to find me, @ian & @Jamiejuggler there. I'm going to start looking for me napping in a corner somewhere :)

The Void

Quote from: Ian F on 16 November, 2017, 08:42:03
I'm expecting to find me, @ian & @Jamiejuggler there. I'm going to start looking for me napping in a corner somewhere :)
Yay!
If you don't want to BUY MY BOOKS 😉, then why not ask your local library to order them in, and read them for free? That would help too. Cheers!

The Void

Good fun today, clicking with @Jak @Kingi & @Mad0zak . My knees ache, but that's probably a good thing. A couple of clips to come when I can get them off my camera.

More tomorrow, as me & Ingi are meeting at Millenium Square at 11:30 for a little film session. Come along, anyone local!

The Void

The Void